Credit/debit card Payment – We accept the following methods of payment and are all eligible worldwide:
Important Billing Information
What Should I Do If Payment Failed?
Click here for quick simple steps solution right away to fix your problem for good!
Payment Failed Notice
- “Do not Honor”: Your credit card bank refuses the payment, sometimes this happens when attempting international transaction online, call your bank or change another credit card that was used to pay an international online payment previously.
- “Not sufficient funds”: Please make sure you have enough money on the card, sometimes your credit card bank may charge a fee for currency exchange.
- “Restricted Card”: You need to call your credit card bank, or change another credit card to pay.
- “Failed”: Failed too many times, try to pay again after 24 hours. Or change another credit card.
- “Invalid Card Number”: Please check if the card number is correct.
- “Transaction not allowed for card”: Please contact your credit card bank, or change another credit card used pay international online before.
- “Exceeds withdrawal amount limited”: Please call your credit card bank.
- “Lost Card”: Please call your credit card bank, or change another credit card used pay international online before.
- “Invalid Message”: Please check if the name, contact info, billing address are correct.
- “Expired card”: Please check the credit card expired date