BALENCIAGA TRACK 2 BLACK
The futuristic sneaker like the Balenciaga Track is loaded with cutting edge technology. The comfortable dad shoe has forward-looking layering that consists of high-performance elements of hiking and running gears.
- Several users are amazed by the components and overlays that form the overall aesthetics of the Balenciaga Track .
- Many reviewers are impressed by the construction of these shoes with layering composed of more than 96 high tech components.
- Several reviewers give positive reviews on the breathability and ventilation of this luxury sneaker.
- “Fire,” “dope,” and “cool” are the adjectives being used by observers to describe these expensive shoes.
- The 9-layers comprising the sole are surprisingly lightweight and less bulky, according to some reviewers.
- Some people like the reflective track print at the heel back which adds night visibility and reflective accent.
- Many people would receive compliments when wearing the stylish and futuristic-looking Balenciaga Track sneaker.
The chunky-soled sneaker has 96 high tech components and materials in the upper that all create the multi-faceted design while nine layers of outsole material comprise the molded and fused thick outsole delivering a standout look as well as functionality.
Balenciaga is a luxury fashion house founded in 1917 by Spanish designer Cristóbal Balenciaga in San Sebastian, Spain and currently based in Paris. Balenciaga had a reputation as a couturier of uncompromising standards and was referred to as "the master of us all" by Christian Dior. His bubble skirts and odd, feminine, yet "modernistic" silhouettes became the trademarks of the house.Balenciaga closed in 1972 and was reopened under new ownership in 1986. The brand is now owned by the French multinational holding company Kering.