Gucci Dionysus GG Supreme mini bag Cream
A mini structured bag with our textured tiger head spur closure. The sliding chain strap can be worn multiple ways, changing between a shoulder and a top handle bag.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, with taupe suede trim
- Antique silver-toned hardware
- Tiger head closure
- Hand-painted edges
- Hand-stitched details
- Pocket under the flap
- Pin closure with side release
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 40cm drop or can be worn as a top handle with 23cm drop
- Weight: .45kg approximately
- Mini size: 7.5"W x 6"H x 2"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 178 cm
Gucci is an Italian luxury fashion house based in Florence, Italy.Its product lines include handbags, ready-to-wear, footwear, and accessories, makeup, fragrances, and home decoration. Gucci was founded in 1921 by Guccio Gucci in Florence, Tuscany. Under the direction of Aldo Gucci (son of Guccio), Gucci became a worldwide-known brand, an icon of the Italian Dolce Vita. Following family feuds during the 1980s, the Gucci family was entirely ousted from the capital of the company by 1993. After this crisis, the brand was revived with a provocative 'Porno Chic' props. In 1999, Gucci was acquired by the French conglomerate Pinault Printemps Redoute, which later became Kering. During the 2010s, Gucci became an iconic 'geek-chic' brand.
Add a review