Gucci Ophidia GG medium tote
A classic combination of the House's most defining codes—the GG motif and Web stripe—the world of Ophidia continues to evolve, incorporating new shapes and silhouettes each season. With recognizable design elements in a practical new shape, this new medium sized tote is trimmed with textured leather and topped with Double G hardware. Thanks to its long leather handles, the style can also be carried as a shoulder bag.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, and brown leather trim
- Green and red Web
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- This product contains leather made through an alternative chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Double G
- Interior zipper pocket
- Double leather handles with 10" drop and 21" length
- Magnetic snap closure
- Weight: .71kg approximately
- Medium size: 15"W x 11"H x 5.5"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'10" tall
Gucci is an Italian luxury fashion house based in Florence, Italy.Its product lines include handbags, ready-to-wear, footwear, and accessories, makeup, fragrances, and home decoration. Gucci was founded in 1921 by Guccio Gucci in Florence, Tuscany. Under the direction of Aldo Gucci (son of Guccio), Gucci became a worldwide-known brand, an icon of the Italian Dolce Vita. Following family feuds during the 1980s, the Gucci family was entirely ousted from the capital of the company by 1993. After this crisis, the brand was revived with a provocative 'Porno Chic' props. In 1999, Gucci was acquired by the French conglomerate Pinault Printemps Redoute, which later became Kering. During the 2010s, Gucci became an iconic 'geek-chic' brand.