Nike Air Force 1 Low Shadow Sail
Unique in its own way with a powerful message behind its distinctive design, the Nike Air Force 1 Shadow delivers a style with character. Its notable layered design adds more edge to its appeal and brings out your creativity and boldness in style as it offers you the freedom to experiment with your look.
- A lot of the buyers haven’t held back in expressing their enthusiasm for the Nike Air Force 1 Shadow, saying how they love its unique design.
- A majority of the consumers express how this sneaker offers excellent comfort on feet.
- A good number of buyers enjoy wearing the sneaker because of the added height from its platform soles.
- The sneaker receives praise from a good number of longtime fans of Nike casual sneakers.
- Like other Nike AF sneakers, the AF1 Shadow delivers style versatility which is enjoyed by many users.
- This version of the AF1 Low feels lightweight on feet, according to some critics who shared their reviews.
The Nike Air Force 1 Shadow delivers versatility in its stylishly distinctive design that allows you to rock this pair on various occasions with a wide variety of outfit ideas. Whether you want to stay casual or take your look up a notch, this low-top platform shoe complements your look fashionably. Here are a couple of outfit ideas that you can wear with your Air Force 1 Shadow:
- Cute bohemian mini dress.
- Spaghetti-strap crop top blouse with a leather jacket on top and a pair of vintage high-waisted mini skirt.
- Loose crop top and high-waisted skinny jeans or leather pants.
- Crop top and shorts.
- Oversized shirt or hoodie and shorts.
- Pullover hoodies and jeans or joggers.
Nike, Inc. is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services.
The company is headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon, in the Portland metropolitan area. It is the world's largest supplier of athletic shoes and apparel and a major manufacturer of sports equipment, with revenue in excess of US$37.4 billion in its fiscal year 2020 (ending May 31, 2020). As of 2020, it employed 76,700 people worldwide. In 2020 the brand alone was valued in excess of $32 billion, making it the most valuable brand among sports businesses.
Previously in 2017, the Nike brand was valued at $29.6 billion. Nike ranked No. 89 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.