PARADA Downtown leather sneakers Blue
These sporty leather sneakers are accented with different interpretations of the Prada logo that appears on the tongue, along the light rubber sole, and as the iconic enameled metal triangle decorating the side of the upper.
- Metal eyelets and cotton laces
- Enamel triangle on the upper
- Prada Milano logo printed on the tongue
- Lightweight box sole with embossed logo on the side
- 35 mm sole
- Removable leather-covered insole
Prada is an Italian luxury fashion house that was founded in 1913 by Mario Prada. It specializes in leather handbags, travel accessories, shoes, ready-to-wear, perfume, and other fashion accessories.
The company was started in 1913 by Mario Prada and his brother Martino as a leather goods shop – Fratelli Prada – in Milan, Italy Initially, the shop sold animal goods and imported English steamer trunks and handbags.
Add a review