adidas Futurecraft 4D 5923 Red
A futuristic image for a new silhouette from Adidas that combines elements of style that builds the whole appearance of the shoe and carries it through the different style categories with blending ease and trend. The Adidas Futurecraft 4D, being an innovatively designed shoe from the brand, also brings out the creative ability of a wearer to rock the shoe in a stylish manner.
- Many reviewers express that the Adidas Futurecraft 4D has a really good design and is looking “dope.”
- The shoe feels comfortable on foot, a few consumers, who are also longtime Adidas sneakers fans, pointed out.
- Some commenters agree that this pair of kicks looks better on feet.
- A few reviewers like that even if the shoe is for running, it still works well as a lifestyle sneaker.
- Like other Primeknit Adidas sneakers, the Adidas Futurecraft 4D offers breathability.
- The shoe is quite light.
The low-top silhouette delivers not just a futuristic appeal that offers an edgy feel but also showcases a sporty yet with a touch of a casual vibe to it that enables the sneaker to fit in on the streets. With the flexibility of the shoe, also comes its ability to go well with various ensembles inspired from different categories.
Adidas AG is a German multinational corporation, founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and the second largest in the world, after Nike. It is the holding company for the Adidas Group, which consists of the Reebok sportswear company, 8.33% of the German football club Bayern München, and Runtastic, an Austrian fitness technology company. Adidas' revenue for 2018 was listed at €21.915 billion.